Tip of the Month: Through the next couple of months or so if you end up in a greenside bunker there is every likelihood that the sand is going to be wet and as such takes on the same sort of consistency as concrete. This makes a difficult shot under normal conditions an absolute nightmare.
Tip of the Month: We have all heard the old football cliché “We are just going to take it one game at a time” and as with many of these there is a huge amount of truth in this approach and we golfers should follow the same mantra.
Hopefully your golf has improved through this season and now we come to the time of year to tick along until the sun comes out again and the evenings draw out, here are a couple of tips to help get you ready to hit the ground running for 2017.
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019