Clubs should welcome 54 handicappers with open arms November 21, 2016 9:29 am By Jon Woodroffe, World of Golf London Master Professional As a long-standing critic of the handicap system in the UK, I welcomed the introduction in January of this year, the ‘Club Handicap’ which allowed clubs to grant handicaps of up to 54 for adults as well as juniors. This option came with a caveat: handicaps higher than 28/36 are only... View Article
- Warming up to play golf
- Buy one get one free with Adventure Golf in May
- Chin up!
- At last..a governing body funded campaign to drive participation in golf
- A natural swing starts with good posture
- Play Surrey National Golf Club for just £18
- Serviced offices coming soon to World of Golf London
- Top up your range card and enjoy a fantastic deal at The Addington
- Miss on the Professional Side of the Hole
- Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range.