Hopefully your golf has improved through this season and now we come to the time of year to tick along until the sun comes out again and the evenings draw out, here are a couple of tips to help get you ready to hit the ground running for 2017.
This month, students get a bucket of 50 balls for only £5 at World of Golf London.
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts