Hopefully your golf has improved through this season and now we come to the time of year to tick along until the sun comes out again and the evenings draw out, here are a couple of tips to help get you ready to hit the ground running for 2017.
This month, students get a bucket of 50 balls for only £5 at World of Golf London.
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult