We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
“My initial muted interest in golf was transformed into being an avid addict after having lessons with Jon. In what is quite a technically difficult sport, he breaks it down to into clear, simple and positive guidance, making it super accessible and most important of all, enjoyable. The energy and enthusiasm he brings is infectious. If Jon could be duplicated across the driving ranges of the UK I think golf would be the most popular sport in the country!”
Alex, November 2019
“I had lots of supports from Jon and my progress has been huge. I remember the first time I did a good shot above 100 yards. I surprised myself so much! And that was only on lesson 3.
It was the best way to determine if the sport is for you or not. For me and my husband, we have followed up with intermediate class, 2 sets of golf clubs, going down to the path of playing golf for the many years to come….
Vicky – Dec 2018
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
All sessions until the below dates have been cancelled.
- Saturday 18th April at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Sunday 19th April at 10am with Jon Woodroffe
- Sunday 19th April at 1am with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 20th April at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Monday 20th April at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 20th April at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 21st April at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 21st April at 2pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 21st April at 7pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 21st April at 8pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Wednesday 22nd April 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 22nd April at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 22nd April at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 23rd April at 7pm with Richard Shaw
- Thursday 23rd April at 9pm with Richard Shaw
- Friday 24th April at 11am with Richard Shaw
- Friday 24th April at 2pm with Richard Shaw
- Saturday 25th April at 10am with Richard Shaw
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200