We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
“I would like to say that I personally have found the beginner’s lessons a fabulous introduction to the game. Kevin’s tips and coaching have been amazing. I have long been resistant to golf but, with your help and coaching, I now feel excited about getting ‘out there’.”
Kim, October 2017
“I would like to say that I found the beginners group course at World of Golf absolutely great because I was able to learn the basics of the game without feeling self-conscious or awkward.
Kevin is always very positive and encouraging and I really enjoyed my weekly sessions. It was also lovely to meet other people learning to play the game.”
Sheilagh, Nov 2017
- Wednesday 21st February at 7pm with Alex Vezey
Wednesday 21st February at 8pm with Alex Vezey
- Wednesday 21st February at 9pm with Alex Vezey
- Monday 5th March at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 5th March at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 6th March at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 7th March at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 7th March at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Saturday 10th March at 1pm with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 11th March at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 13th March at 7pm with Alex Vezey
- Tuesday 13th March at 9pm with Alex Vezey
- Thursday 15th March at 7pm with Harry Scott
- Thursday 15th March at 9pm with Harry Scott
- Tuesday 27th March at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 27th March at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 28th March at 12 noon with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 29th March at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 29th March at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 2nd April at 7pm with Alex Vezey
- Monday 2nd April at 9pm with Alex Vezey
- Wednesday 4th April at 7pm with Alex Vezey
- Wednesday 4th April at 9pm with Alex Vezey
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200