We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
“The classes were brilliant and great fun! Jon makes everything really easy to relate to and his enthusiasm is absolutely infectious! I learnt so much and would thoroughly recommend”
Paul, November 2018
“I would like to say that I found the beginners group course at World of Golf absolutely great because I was able to learn the basics of the game without feeling self-conscious or awkward.
Kevin is always very positive and encouraging and I really enjoyed my weekly sessions. It was also lovely to meet other people learning to play the game.”
Sheilagh, Nov 2017
- Tuesday 8th January at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 8th January at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 9th January at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 10th January at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 10th January at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Saturday 19th January at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Sunday 20th January at 10am with Jon Woodroffe
- Monday 21st January at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 22nd January at 8pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Saturday 26th January at 1pm with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 27th January at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 28th January at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 30th January at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 31st January at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 17th February at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Sunday 17th February at 1pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 18th February at 8pm with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 19th February at 11am with Jon Woodroffe
- Tuesday 19th February at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 19th February at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 20th February at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 21st February at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 21st February at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200