Easter Junior Golf Camps March 31, 2017 7:11 am Is your child the next Rory McElroy? Find out by booking them onto a World of Golf London Easter Camp. Junior golf camps are running every day between 12.30 and 2.30pm throughout the Easter Holidays at World of Golf London. Suitable for ages 5 to 14, these camps are a great fun way for kids to experience the thrill of... View Article
Shot Shaping – The Fade March 29, 2017 9:46 am 85% of golfers worldwide suffer from the dreaded slice. But there are times when this much maligned shot can be of great help and the skill required to achieve it is well within the reach of all of us.
Whose Honour? Who cares! March 9, 2017 3:30 pm World of Golf London Master Professional, Jon Woodroffe, ruminates on the proposed rule changes to our great game. Let me say straightway, how delighted I am, that the R&A and the USGA have seen fit to look at the rules of this great game. Streamlining and simplification is on the cards at last. I am sure there are many more golf... View Article
More fun = More interest. Simple March 6, 2017 10:45 am By Jon Woodroffe – World of Golf London Master Professional I’m a firm believer that most things in life are a little more engaging when they are fun. Practicing your golf game is no different and that’s why I’m very excited about latest upgrade to the amazing Protracer system coming to World of Golf London this spring. We will soon... View Article
- Serviced offices coming soon to World of Golf London
- Top up your range card and enjoy 2 fantastic course deals
- Miss on the Professional Side of the Hole
- Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range.
- Range hours during the festive season
- My Magic Moment in 2017
- 2-4-1 Adventure Golf December 2017
- Laid off or Cross Lined at the top of the backswing
- Practice drills for keeping your head still
- Pilates exercises to improve your game