The difference from Range to Course January 22, 2016 9:00 am One of the things that I have become very aware of over the years of coaching golfers is the difference between the swing they use on the golf range and the one they have on the golf course.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway