Practice drills for keeping your head still October 9, 2017 12:29 pm By John Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London You will always hear from everyone willing to offer well chosen words of wisdom and advice, that it is imperative that you keep your head still. Every time you hit a bad shot, chances are it is because you moved your head. So here are two really good drills to... View Article
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway