Practice drills for keeping your head still October 9, 2017 12:29 pm By John Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London You will always hear from everyone willing to offer well chosen words of wisdom and advice, that it is imperative that you keep your head still. Every time you hit a bad shot, chances are it is because you moved your head. So here are two really good drills to... View Article
- Get ready for the winter season
- Meet Vicky Dowey - student turned kids golf teacher
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- The Ryder Cup c’est magnifique!
- How do you hit the golf ball longer?
- Welcome back Jon
- How to play from an uphill lie
- Kids camps booking now
- Take Away Check
- Brand new party venue