Practice drills for keeping your head still October 9, 2017 12:29 pm By John Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London You will always hear from everyone willing to offer well chosen words of wisdom and advice, that it is imperative that you keep your head still. Every time you hit a bad shot, chances are it is because you moved your head. So here are two really good drills to... View Article
- Warming up to play golf
- Buy one get one free with Adventure Golf in May
- Chin up!
- At last..a governing body funded campaign to drive participation in golf
- A natural swing starts with good posture
- Play Surrey National Golf Club for just £18
- Serviced offices coming soon to World of Golf London
- Top up your range card and enjoy a fantastic deal at The Addington
- Miss on the Professional Side of the Hole
- Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range.