Hot tip from our Teaching Professional May 1, 2013 7:53 pm The short game is where most amateur golfers could seriously improve their scores, rather than trying to get the next biggest booming driver in their bag, if they paid a bit more attention to the other end of the golf hole they would benefit greatly.
What is the best putter? April 1, 2013 8:04 pm What is the best putter, a question we always get and I reply “if there was a bad one who would buy it” they are all good if they suit your style..
Take your medicine March 1, 2013 8:08 pm As the spring approaches and the grass starts growing, so will the rough and the bushes and in the event of a freak wind or a bad bounce and your golf ball ends up in the jungle, then I would always advise “Discretion is the better part of valour”.
Making the most of tee shots February 1, 2013 8:11 pm Whether you tee off with your driver or your 3 wood should be a decision made based on facts, experience and likelihood of success, take the macho out of it.
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts