Do it wrong, then do it right! August 5, 2020 9:59 am One of the effects of the new restrictions for us golf professionals is that we now cannot grab hold of a golfer and pull them into the positions we want them to get in. When we do this, we can help a student feel what is required. It is a great way to learn. As I believe some clever person... View Article
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway