World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf London is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Improve your golf with our PGA Qualifed Instructors
A six-week course for players who have mastered the basics and want to learn more advanced techniques for wood and iron play, how to play awkward lies and understand course management.
Our Improvers Golf Course includes:
- Six weekly hour-long lessons, improving your game and technique with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors.
- A maximum of 8 people in a group, ensuring that you gain the full benefit of learning in a small group.
- The opportunity to meet other aspiring golfers and perhaps arrange a round of golf.
Starting dates for Improvers Golf Courses
- Mon 20th: 8pm with Sebastian Grobler
- Weds 22nd: 8pm with Alex Evans
- Thurs 23rd: 11am with Duncan Woolger
- Fri 24th: 1pm with Duncan Woolger
- Sun 26th: 12 noon with Sebastian Grobler
Wednesday 15th at 8pm with Sebastian Grobler
Saturday 18th at 3pm with Alex Evans
- Monday 10th April at 8pm with Sebastian Grobler
- Wednesday 12th April at 8pm with Alex Evans
- Thursday 13th April at 1pm with Duncan Woolger
- Friday 14th April at 11am with Duncan Woolger
- Sunday 16th April at 12 noon with Sebastian Grobler
To book these courses call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200