We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
“I would like to say that I personally have found the beginner’s lessons a fabulous introduction to the game. Kevin’s tips and coaching have been amazing. I have long been resistant to golf but, with your help and coaching, I now feel excited about getting ‘out there’.”
Kim, October 2017
“I would like to say that I found the beginners group course at World of Golf absolutely great because I was able to learn the basics of the game without feeling self-conscious or awkward.
Kevin is always very positive and encouraging and I really enjoyed my weekly sessions. It was also lovely to meet other people learning to play the game.”
Sheilagh, Nov 2017
Monday 23rd April at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
Monday 23rd April at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
Tuesday 24th April at 11am with Kevin McDonald
Tuesday 24th April at 7pm with Alex Vezey
Tuesday 24th April at 9pm with Alex Vezey
Wednesday 25th April at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
Wednesday 25th April at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Saturday 28th April at 1pm with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 29th April at 10am with Richard Shaw
- Sunday 29th April at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 15th May at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Tuesday 15th May at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 16th May at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Wednesday 16th May at 7pm with Alex Vezey
- Wednesday 16th May at 9pm with Alex Vezey
- Thursday 17th May at 7pm with Kevin McDonald
- Thursday 17th May at 9pm with Kevin McDonald
- Saturday 19th May at 11am with Kevin McDonald
- Sunday 20th May at 1pm with Kevin McDonald
- Monday 21st May at 7pm with Alex Vezey
- Monday 21st May at 9pm with Alex Vezey
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200