We guarantee to turn you into a golfer in just six weeks!
At World of Golf, we believe that learning golf should be fun, enjoyable and not cost the earth. So, our beginners golf lessons are free – you’ll only have to pay for your range balls.
If you are a complete beginner, have only played a little and want to start with the basics or you need a refresher, our free six-week beginners golf course is perfect.
Our free beginners golf course includes:
- Six weekly lessons, one hour long, learning golf with one of our PGA Qualified Instructors
- A step-by-step guide to the basics of golf from the grip to the full swing, using a variety of clubs
- Learning the basics of golf rules and etiquette, as well as the different techniques in completing a course
- Free loan of 7 iron. If you have your own clubs please feel free to bring these with you, all you will need is a 7 iron.
World of Golf is easily accessible from both Central and South-West London.
World of Golf London
General enquiries: 0208 949 9200
World of Golf is located at Shannon Corner, the junction of the A3 and the B282.
Our closest rail links are New Malden and Raynes Park, both a few minutes away by taxi.
Starting dates for Beginners Golf Courses
LOCATION: World of Golf London, New Malden
- Saturday 11th March at 2pm with Alex Evans
- Thursday 23rd March at 11am with Sebastian Grobler
- Sunday 26th March at 9am with Sebastian Grobler
- Thursday 30th March at 7pm
- Thursday 30th March at 8pm
- Monday 3rd April at 7pm
- Monday 3rd April at 9pm
- Wednesday 5th April at 7pm with Alex Evans
Wednesday 5th April at 9pm with Alex Evans
- Saturday 8th April at 11am
- Sunday 9th April at 1pm
Book online or call golf centre reception on 020 8949 9200