Take Away Check June 10, 2018 5:46 pm By Jon Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London After you have got your address position and grip correct, the next stage where things can go pear shape, is on the take away from the ball. As golf professionals we like to video our students’ take away. When we play it back to them, it is easy for them... View Article
- Park the Driver
- How wide should your stance be?
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Taking aim is not difficult
- Prize Draw: Win a brand new set of irons!
- Stay in the moment, not in the scorecard
- Distance Control on Bunker Shots
- Let the ladies take centre stage: Solheim Cup 2019
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- Look at the hole when practising your putts