Take Away Check June 10, 2018 5:46 pm By Jon Woodroffe – Master Professional, World of Golf London After you have got your address position and grip correct, the next stage where things can go pear shape, is on the take away from the ball. As golf professionals we like to video our students’ take away. When we play it back to them, it is easy for them... View Article
- Better Bunker Play: Point the belt buckle
- Victory against the odds
- Get ready for the winter season
- Back Pain Hindering Your Golf Swing?
- Jacks of London Comes to World of Golf
- Meet Vicky Dowey - student turned kids golf teacher
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- The Ryder Cup c’est magnifique!
- How do you hit the golf ball longer?
- Welcome back Jon