A natural swing starts with good posture March 10, 2018 5:43 pm By Jon Woodroofe – Master Professional, World of Golf London I firmly maintain that swinging a golf club is the easy bit in this game. The holding of the club and the standing to the ball correctly, is where all the problems are. In other words, good posture is the key to success. Here is a really good drill to show... View Article
- Get ready for the winter season
- Meet Vicky Dowey - student turned kids golf teacher
- Jurassic Encounter Winter Passes now available
- The Ryder Cup c’est magnifique!
- How do you hit the golf ball longer?
- Welcome back Jon
- How to play from an uphill lie
- Kids camps booking now
- Take Away Check
- Brand new party venue