A natural swing starts with good posture March 10, 2018 5:43 pm By Jon Woodroofe – Master Professional, World of Golf London I firmly maintain that swinging a golf club is the easy bit in this game. The holding of the club and the standing to the ball correctly, is where all the problems are. In other words, good posture is the key to success. Here is a really good drill to show... View Article
- Warming up to play golf
- Buy one get one free with Adventure Golf in May
- Chin up!
- At last..a governing body funded campaign to drive participation in golf
- A natural swing starts with good posture
- Play Surrey National Golf Club for just £18
- Serviced offices coming soon to World of Golf London
- Top up your range card and enjoy a fantastic deal at The Addington
- Miss on the Professional Side of the Hole
- Posture at set up. Try this drill on the range.