Grip pressure: it’s all about the Waggle March 29, 2016 11:56 am One of the problems we see at the range more often than anything is the strangulation that most amateurs inflict on the poor rubber end of the golf club. This article gives some advice on how to avoid gripping the club too tightly.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway