Putting Line Up September 1, 2015 5:36 pm Often the best tips are the simplest and this fits that category. To help lining up a putt, very simply I always suggest after marking the ball on the green, place the manufacturers name or markings that form a straight line pointing towards the hole, as in the picture.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway