Feet Together Drill July 1, 2015 5:45 pm The simplest exercise often can be the most effective and this is certainly the case with the feet together drill. You do exactly what it says on the tin. You put your feet together tightly, so that your toes, heels, ankles and knees are pressed together.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway