Make the Fairway Twice the Size June 1, 2015 5:50 pm If you have a tendency to slice or hook your drive then without making any adjustment to your golf swing you can double the size of the fairway you are aiming at. Let us take the example of if you have a slice to the right and your fairway is 50 yards wide.
- Christmas Opening Hours
- Create your own Ryder Cup magic with Toptracer
- Minimum Air Time
- Focus on the eyes, not the head
- Winter Special: Double your range time for FREE!
- A Hat-trick in the US?
- Feet together drill
- Jurassic Encounter 2-4-1 in September
- How to get in the ideal position at the top of the backswing
- The Takeaway