Make the Fairway Twice the Size June 1, 2015 5:50 pm If you have a tendency to slice or hook your drive then without making any adjustment to your golf swing you can double the size of the fairway you are aiming at. Let us take the example of if you have a slice to the right and your fairway is 50 yards wide.
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver