Putters October 1, 2013 7:30 pm Drive for show and putt for dough they say and for us professionals that is quite true, and I must say that my putting is an ok part of my game, certainly not my main strength, but also not an area I am unduly worried about.
- Stop the slice NOW!
- Let's make the most of this surge in demand
- Golf is Not a Game of Perfect
- Re-opening safety measures: Jurassic Encounter
- Online process for topping up your range card
- Re-opening safety measures: Driving Range
- Hit the South Pole of the ball
- Coronavirus Update
- Minimum Airtime
- Park the Driver